Our LASIK Center
- STATE-OF-THE-ART FACILITY
- Lasers are extremely sensitive to environmental changes. Since fluctuations in the environment can affect surgical outcomes, SoCal Eye’s laser suite is dust-free, with digital inline humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and a dedicated climate control system.
- We pay extreme attention to strict sterile techniques, along with laser maintenance and calibration.
- SoCal Eye surgical assistants are certified on all our lasers, as well as surgical and sterile technique.
- Our varied technology and extensive preoperative examinations offer patients the “best fit” for their visual needs.
- WE OFFER THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY, which allows us to customize a LASIK procedure to your unique vision goals. Our surgeons can choose the equipment best suited to your specific lifestyle and anatomy.
- BOARD-CERTIFIED REFRACTIVE SURGEONS: Our refractive surgeons have performed thousands of successful LASIK procedures. In fact, because of their extensive experience, they act as clinical trainers and proctors for other refractive surgeons.
COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
The physicians and other eye care professionals at SoCal Eye are committed to providing our patients with the highest standard of care. As a result of our uncompromising quality, we have a superb level of patient satisfaction. This has resulted in over 80% of our new patients coming to us as referrals from other satisfied patients or doctors.
COMMITMENT TO OUR COMMUNITY
SoCal Eye has been serving the Greater Los Angeles and Orange County region for over 50 years. Our surgeons–voted “Best Eye Doctors” by Press-Telegram Readers’ Poll–have performed thousands of LASIK surgeries, and combine to make us one of the most experienced vision correction centers in the country. They also provide treatment for U.S. veterans and lecture at local community and retirement groups. In fact, all of us at SoCal Eye are committed to making a difference in the areas where we both live and work. Our patients know we will be there for them today and in the future, and always with the latest advances in vision care.
COMMITMENT TO PERSONAL CARE
At SoCal Eye, we are sincerely dedicated to providing exceptional patient care. Our goal is for you to feel relaxed and confident about your entire experience with us. As one example, we believe it is crucial for you to be examined by your surgeon at the assessment appointment prior to your surgery day. This gives you the opportunity to talk to your surgeon one-on-one and discuss any and all concerns you may have before surgery.
COMMITMENT TO EDUCATION
SoCal Eye doctors are committed to providing you the most current information regarding your vision correction. To keep abreast of the latest technological and surgical advances, our surgeons regularly attend national and international meetings, conferences, and classes. Other doctors often travel from all parts of the U.S. to observe SoCal Eye surgeons and receive ongoing education. (Any and all surgical observations are always authorized in advance by the patient involved.)
COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENT RESULTS
Our follow-up with patients and continuing analysis of results allows us to maximize the effectiveness of our procedures. At SoCal Eye, excellent results and kind, compassionate care equal success–and the reason our patient base consists of over 80% referrals from satisfied patients and doctors.